5/04/2010

post nr. 100



















this is post nr. 100 and as we will enjoy todays black rebel motorcycle club at the backstage werk in munich, I'll give you some impressions of the probably best rock'n roll band all over the world.


I'll kill you all with a six barrel shotgun
I'll kill you all with a six barrel shotgun, but I need you so
I turned my fingers from the trigger baby
I turned my fingers from the trigger 'cause I'm feeling lonesome
listen
She gave me love like a big fire
I only saw it once
She spread her love like a fever
She's bad, but not enough
listen

You want a part of me

You want the whole thing
You want to feel something more than I could ever bring
You want it badly
You want it tangled
I want to feel something more than I was strangled

I fell in love with the sweet sensation
I gave my heart to a simple chord
I gave my soul to a new religion
Whatever happened to you?
Whatever happened to our rock'n'roll?
listen

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Und wo war meine Karte? Wie kann die weltbeste Band spielen und ich bin nicht da?!

HiasSon hat gesagt…

ach julian, das wär dir viel zu laut gewesen ;-)