12/16/2010

advent, advent #16 haemoglobin



legendary moments have to be hold in a certain way, especially in piece of modern art. in order to put a creative imaging in perspective once more we allude you to a retro designed booklet of a further new edition in tardy 2010 off our homebase. having said this: let passion still be a resilient key! for better or worse...


i was hanging from a tree
unaccustomed to such violence
jesus looking down on me
i`m prepared for one big silence ...

... doctors looking down on me
breaking every law of sience
how`d i ever end up here
a latent strain of colour blindness
then it seemed to dawn on me
haemoglobin is the key
to a healthy heartbeat

as they dragged me to my feet
i was filled with incoherence
theories of conspiracy
the whole world wants my diasappearance
i`ll go fighting nail and teeth
you`ve never seen such a perseverance
going to make you scared of me
`cause haemoglobin is the key
to a healthy heartbeat

and now my feet don´t touch the ground


by the way: here are both live-masterpieces nearly ten years ago!



Keine Kommentare: