4/30/2011

vocal wailing walls



atmosperical interweaved sanatory pop hypnosis


i want me to glow while you still burn - slow burn
romeo the sky is grey there are colours in my hands
a saviour for millions and the havoc of billion
you lived once for me why have you come here to comfort me?
lay your cards move the money mend our hearts
again i want collapse for changes that move things away
embittered and busted
again i was born in ruins of fate or in ruins of faith
all stays calm this won't hurt no one
all stays calm this won't hurt no one

lyrics from "science & maths I"


sullen…silence wailing walls sound somtimes like reykjavik sometimes london. these melancholic intricate pop sceneries even bob up and down in the vein of radiohead. surprisingly they arise from a contemplative town in the bavarian upper palatinate - regensburg. hopefully it`s all over town soon...

sullensilencespace // soundcloud

Constellation of Chaos by sullen...silence

Keine Kommentare: