1/11/2015

where is the queen?

"i can`t remember what my butt looks like in a dress
i built a nest in my grandpa`s knitted sweater vest
i make soup during winter
with the vegetables i grew in the summer
i`m too scared to have children so i`m desperately raising kittens
and when the sun goes down on "one-soul" town
the only thing that can be heard is my heart beating"

madame, monsieur, where is the queen?
  • let me commemorate much valued maud-elisa mandeau over again. due to the fact this french woman alias le prince miiaou seems a brilliant artist jewelry indeed and above all as some reminder of what inconceivable lyrical talent dozes under her gentle surface. so pardon me, if i repeat my once obeisant words for one of the hottest contemporary female acts in french rock`n roll: a bloody introverted kind of soul whips her hidden spirit up in front of extroverted cool. simple magnifique!

 




Le Prince Miiaou - Football Team - Live MoFo von leprincemiiaou



[LIVE] Le prince Miaou - "Beloved Knife" von franceinter

Keine Kommentare: