8/04/2010

die slow continued...

"searching in, in an empty room
something I would never do
i'm alone again
when I'm by myself
i can be myself
when my life is calm
but I don't know when
you're burning out, you're black and gray
you're burning out, you're black and gray
something I would never say"
(emty room, `10)


"get through this night
there are no 2nd chances
this time i might
to ask the sea for answers"




"they
heard me singing and the told me to stop
quit these pretentiou
s things and just punch the clock
these days my life, i feel i t has no purpose
but late at night the feelings swim to the surface"



(sprawl II-mountains beyond mountains, `10)





"living in the sprawl
dead shopping malls rise like mo
untains beyond mountains
and there`s no end in sight
i need the darkness, someone please cut the lights"




"it`s the disease of the age
it`s the disease t hat we crave
alone at the end of the
rave
we catch the last bus home
corporate america wakes
coffee republic and cakes
we open the latch on the gate
of the hole that we call our home"



"maybe we`re victims of fate
remember when we`d celebrate
we`d drink and get high until late
and now we`re all alone
wedding bells ain`t gonna chime
with both of us guilty of crime
and both of us sentenced on time
and now we`re all alone"

Keine Kommentare: