8/12/2010

demolished in the attic

this is going to be some kind of experiment. I'ill try to accompany my own lyrics with sounds and visuals. enjoy. and please leave a comment. feedback is the best way to improve things...

I want to squelch her heart,
with drums and guitar.
I want to mangle her soul
with this awesome chord.
I want to demolish her in the attic,
with this battered heart.
I want to roar at her,
with this blazing chord.


joy division :: exercise one (john peel session) via youtube. awesome!



Stop breathing,
it's not you to blame for.
Stop loving,
it's not you thats guilty for.

ceremony :: without your love via youtube



Not guilty for this outrage,
demolished in the attic,
not to blame for,
fragmented on the floor!
I demolished her in the attic
in the attic, the dark dark attic.

radiohead :: reckoner via youtube

Keine Kommentare: